Would you have preferred Bill Nye the Science Guy over Power Rangers as a child? Were you prepared to stay up late perfecting your science fair project? Do you want to pursue a career in science?
If that’s the case, this guide is for you.
Not only will you find some helpful hints for writing a long or short science and technology essay, but you will also have free access to a fantastic list of topics for a science and technology essay about space exploration.
But first, you should get in touch with GradeOffice.com to learn how our writers can help you improve your grades.
Now, continue reading…
The various applications of science are more important than ever, and it is incredible that we live in a time when scientific progress is improving living standards globally.
However, here’s the catch:
As important as scientific progress is, we must remember that it is our moral obligation to scrutinize new technology and analyze its effects on us in daily life. That is the focus of Science and Technology Studies. And the significance of science essays in STS cannot be overstated.
Would like to learn more about writing thought-provoking essays about modern technology and how science can change the world? Do you need to write a technology and communication essay that is worth 10 points? Examine this guide to learn how to write about science!
🗝️ Chapter 1: The Most Important Criteria for a Scientific Essay
Define Science and Technology Studies
STS is a field that deals with cutting-edge technologies and scientific research. Furthermore, this research looks into how science and society interact with one another.
STS courses are ideal if you want to learn more about how cultures generate new scientific ideas and how technology affects cultures.
Here’s the deal:
While the relationship and differences between science and technology are hotly debated, it is only reasonable to study them within the confines of one academic discipline.
It’s really quite simple:
Because of yesterday’s science, today’s technology is possible. And the future of science is dependent on the technology we have today. One of the primary topics of STS is their mutual impact.
And, in order to excel academically in the field of STS, you will need to practice writing scientific essays.
Essays on science. Essay writing will undoubtedly be part of your curriculum. The main requirements for scientific essays, which are listed below, can assist you in writing a great qualitative scientific essay in English.
Do you want to write the best science essay? Then, as you read the general principles of essay writing presented below, pay close attention so that you don’t miss anything:
Reference Authoritative Works
Scientific essays must be based on at least one scientific article. We must admit that internet resources are not always appropriate in academic settings. So, don’t rush to search for information on the Internet, such as Wikipedia. Take your time browsing the books in your university’s library.
Maintain Fresh Sources
Writers should base their scientific essays on current and reliable sources of information. The requirements for the sources are usually set by your university or college. So, before you use an article from December 1945, check with your instructor. Such sources may be too old for scientific papers.
Stay on Topic
Any articles you use to write your scientific essays should be related to the topics you studied during a particular semester. To avoid potential misunderstandings, it is best to show the articles you have found to a tutor or TA.
Maintain the Structure
A technology essay follows the same structure as any other custom essay. It consists of:
- An essay introduction in which you state your point in a clear thesis statement and provide a general overview of the topic; it should explain how the article(s) relate to the essay.
- A main body in which you present the findings of your investigation in the form of topic sentences and supporting arguments; the main body serves to present the writer’s interpretation of the article(s) read. When defending the accuracy of interpretations, the writer should provide evidence, examples, quotations, and so on.
- A concluding paragraph in which you restate your points and pique the reader’s interest in further research; the conclusion of a scientific essay should present one or more findings discovered while analyzing the article (s).
Keep in Mind:
Simply stating that “more research on the subject is required” is not what the conclusion should be about. It is insufficient to rehash a few articles.
We hope that the information presented here will assist you in writing a worthy scientific essay.
Our blog also contains information about a social science essay.
🤔 Chapter 2: Selecting a Science Study Topic
This time, your assignment is to write essays about science and technology.
You know, the field of science and technology is so vast that deciding on good science and technology topics can be difficult!
As a result, we will discuss the key issues to consider when selecting a topic for your scientific essay:
- It must be intriguing to you as a writer;
- it must be relevant to readers today;
- it must focus attention on some scientific innovations.
If you keep these three points in mind, you’ll have a good chance of succeeding with your science and technology essays.
If you’re stuck for ideas and don’t know what to write about, consider something practical and relevant to our daily lives.
Here’s the deal:
Science, which advances little by little every day, provides us with a wide range of topics. Sure, ruminating on sci-fi concepts is always entertaining. However, a closer examination of everyday objects reveals a plethora of potential science and technology topics. Sports, for example, that we watch on a daily basis are rich in science.
In what way?
Take, for example, baseball. “The physical properties of standard baseball bats and their effect on ball velocity,” how do you like it? Do you want another example?
“More than just luck: the science behind Tom Brady’s preposterous longevity,” according to The Guardian.
All it takes to write about the importance of science and technology in our daily lives is to take a good look around you. We are surrounded by magnificent inventions that we are accustomed to. Do you want a short list of those?
This is it:
- Any item made of plastic.
Leo Baekeland invented one of the most widely used materials in its current form in 1907. Plastic is now used in a wide range of industries, from packaging and electronics to aerospace and industrial engineering.
- Any electrically charged object.
For instance, works by Alessandro Volta and Andre-Marie Ampère are at the heart of the electrical industry, which provides 3,128.40 kWh to humanity.
- Whatever food is in front of you.
Science has transformed our approach to food cultivation, thanks to biologists and chemists who have increased agricultural productivity to unprecedented levels.
- Any modern medication.
Scientist Edward Jenner demonstrated the effectiveness of vaccination at the end of the 18th century. And, in the nineteenth century, the germ theory of disease emerged, which saved millions of lives over the next two centuries.
Now that we’ve looked at some historical achievements, let’s look at some of the most recent innovations that can be described in your science and technology essays:
- Voice-controlled robotic wheelchair (that will bring you to any location stored in its memory)
- Communication via mobile video from any mountaintop (a rather useful technique for reporters)
- More powerful 3-D computer chips
- Computers that can tell your age just by looking at you.
- New technologies in Antarctica are accelerating polar research.
In science and technology essays, there will always be new topics to cover. All you have to do is choose the most exciting ones! So, best wishes!
Our website is a great place to get more ideas for space essays.
⚙️ Chapter 3: Modern Technology Essay 101
Since technology is such a broad concept, technology essay writing encompasses a wide range of fields and can have a variety of definitions. This field, in its broadest sense, studies human knowledge and how it contributes to the development and improvement of life.
Science, engineering, machines, hardware, utensils, systems, techniques, and organizational methods can all be discussed in technology essays. As you can see, even simple technology essays cover a wide range of subjects. Even so, the STEM field encompasses a wide range of disciplines, including environmental research, neurobiology, astrophysics, robotics, and computer science. And all of these have a significant impact on our society.
Do you need an example?
Neurobiology raises difficult questions such as, “Does each hemisphere of the brain have the potential to develop its own consciousness?” This raises a slew of ethical concerns. “Boon or curse?” is a common subtitle for essays on ethical issues in science.
In your technology essay, we recommend that you look into the following topics:
- Prehistoric discoveries vs. recent technological advances
- The invention of the wheel as a mode of transportation and control over one’s own environment.
- The printing press, the telephone, and the Internet have all made significant contributions to global communication.
- Technological inventions with destructive potential.
- The global economy and technology.
- The rise of the leisure class as a result of technological advancements.
- The benefits and drawbacks of technology.
- Philosophical discussions about the present and future applications of technology.
- Luddism, the most adamantly opposed to the use of technology.
- Transhumanism and techno-progressivism, as well as their positive attitudes toward technology.
- Does technology improve people’s lives or is it a curse?
Also, if you’re looking for more interesting essay topics, take a look at this:
You are free to choose one of the suggested essay topics and investigate it in your own technology essay.
Remember following tips when writing a short essay on technology:
- Ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the problem at hand.
- Construct well-developed sentences.
- Use linking phrases both within paragraphs and throughout the text.
- Make certain that your text is coherent and logical.
- Provide a thorough explanation of your research.
- Make vivid and convincing arguments.
- Write in language that is understandable even to a non-academic audience.
- Pay attention to the tone and wording of your technology essay.
- Be wary of various types of errors (spelling, grammar, style, format).
- Be formal but not preachy.
- Anticipate potential reader questions and answer them in advance in your technology essays.
- Inspire your readers to take action and prompt them to respond appropriately.
Because of the interdisciplinary nature of STS, this type of thematic essay has some particularly high requirements. You must adhere to all of the rules of writing a standard English essay and exercise extreme caution when selecting credible studies and relevant scientific facts.
Write such an effective essay on technology that it will have a valuable significance for human development, as any discoveries you make may be used for the benefit of humanity in the future.
🌌 Chapter 4: Ideas for Space Exploration Essays
The abundance of space sci-fi fiction reflects our fascination with what lies beyond the sky. Most people became interested in science and space exploration as a result of films such as 2001: A Space Odyssey and television shows such as Star Trek.
Even primitive men, it is likely, yearned for a better understanding of the sky, stars, sun, outer space planets, the universe, and all the other sky objects. People began to consider being closer to the sky as science and some primitive technologies advanced.
Space explorations began in the classical world, and humanity’s knowledge of the sky and space grew from century to century. Eventually, people were able to create the first satellite, as well as the first spaceship. We were able to organize the first space mission and set foot on the moon.
All of these amazing things, which bring us closer to the brave new world, can be described in space exploration essays. We are delighted to assist you with your space exploration essay by providing a variety of essay writing topics with answers.
Space studies is becoming increasingly important to humanity. Your space exploration essay can focus on the very beginning of this era. You can tell about actual space studies that began at the end of the nineteenth century and evolved over time into what we have today. The following is a list of space exploration essay topics:
- What exactly is the goal of planetary science?
- How do you perceive and define space?
- A general overview of space and humanity
- The Origins and Evolution of Space Studies
- What are some of Space Studies’ most notable contributions?
- Who aided in the advancement of Space Studies?
- What have we learned from Space Study?
- What are the advantages of Space Studies?
- Describe competition trends in Space Studies.
- What NASA’s responsibility?
- What is the significance of the Solar System?
- Explain the dynamics of space flight.
- Explain the first 50 years of the space age.
- Contrast and contrast various space research techniques
- What are the physiological effects of space travel on the human body?
- Discuss human explorations of other planets.
- How important is the issue of space debris?
- What role do dogs play in space exploration?
- Examine the process of human adaptation to space conditions.
- Discuss the origins and significance of Space Exploration Day.
- The impact of space weather on the Earth
- Space exploration’s ecological challenges
- Recent trends and news concerning space exploration
- Who are the most well-known American astronauts and scientists?
- Who was the first man to set foot in space?
- What are the financial advantages of space exploration?
- Discuss interesting space facts
- What are the major countries‘ space programs?
- Exploration, effects, and potential applications of black holes
- Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
- Describe the concept of white holes.
- What is the distinction between black and white holes?
You could write a space exploration technology essay. In such a work, you could describe the first spaceship projects as well as write about the most recent technologies in the field of space travel and exploration.
- Spacecraft History
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of unmanned spacecraft?
- Describe a contemporary spacecraft.
- Project Orion: its history, challenges, and impact
- How does a rocket take off?
- How long does it take for a spaceship to arrive at a planet?
- Is space technology capable of resolving the energy crisis?
- Opportunities for the advancement of space technologies
- Can space technology aid in the fight against the avian influenza virus?
- Discuss the significance of space weapons.
- Who were the forefathers of rocket and space technology?
- How is the rocket built?
- What is the operation of an artificial satellite?
- Classification of Spacecraft
- What takes place on the International Space Station?
- The benefits and drawbacks of space weapons
- The Future of Space Travel
- What are the safety precautions on spacecraft?
Space Exploration and Cold War
Space exploration essays can also be devoted to one of space exploration’s most progressive eras – the Cold War. It was a period when the United States and the Soviet Union were developing their technologies, which can be described as a space race. It was a grueling competition.
You could write a short comparative essay about the science of space exploration, comparing the two countries’ space projects.
- The Space Race Between the United States and the Soviet Union
- Comparison: Sputnik vs. Apollo
- How did the Cold War affect space exploration?
- Space exploration and the Cold War timeline
- Diplomacy, Cold War, and Space Studies
- What are the ramifications of the space race?
- Was the space race caused by the Cold War?
Eventually, in your short essay on science and technology in the future, consider the true significance of various space innovations for humanity. Many people are opposed to spending large sums of money on space exploration since there are so many people starving or suffering from natural disasters. Therefore, in your space exploration essay, express your thoughts on this question.
Do you want some pointers on how to choose good topics? Check out our Guide to Academic Writing for some brainstorming techniques.
If you’re wondering if space exploration is still appropriate, check out what Neil deGrasse Tyson has to say about it:
- How important are Space Studies to us?
- Why should we continue to explore space?
- How much money is spent on space exploration?
- Is it worthwhile to spend money on space exploration?
- Is it a waste of money to invest in space exploration?
- What are the prospects for space exploration?
- What are some of the drawbacks of space studies?
- What is the purpose of space exploration?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of space exploration?
- Is it possible to colonize the Solar System?
- Compare and contrast the colonization of planets in outer space in science fiction.
- What future space innovations do you believe will be invented?
- Do you believe humans could survive on another planet?
With these science essay topics, we hope that writing your space exploration essay will be exciting and intellectual.
🔬 220 Topics for Essays on Science and Technology
- Computer history: how did the first computer come to be?
- The new Face ID technology: Is it a game-changer?
- What technologies should scientists develop so that humans can live on Mars?
- Modern automobiles and technologies that assist drivers in maintaining control of their vehicles
- The farthest object that humanity has been able to observe using a telescope.
- The impact of new technologies on people’s health, lifestyle, and values
- Is teleportation possible, or should people stop investing in its development?
- How will technological schools look in the future?
- Can the human brain outperform a computer in terms of productivity?
- How do new technologies affect people’s beliefs and philosophies?
- Leonardo da Vinci’s contribution to modern civilization and new technologies
- Japan’s revolutionary technologies and well-known inventions
- Will people continue to study exact sciences in the future?
- Is it possible that in the future, human labor will not be required for various manufacturing processes?
- What is it possible that Isaac Newton could invent in the twenty-first century?
- Do new technologies have an impact on people’s appearance? How?
- What would the world be like if computers and telephones did not exist?
- Will builders, cooks, and other occupations that do not require human interaction be in demand for several decades?
- New agricultural technologies and equipment that aid farmers during the wheat harvest
- Will hover drones eventually replace helicopters?
- Sources of alternative energy
- The impact of social media on the world and the populations of various countries
- What technologies should be implemented to reduce global pollution?
- If people live on Mars, what means of communication between the two planets could be quick enough to share useful information?
- How can the issue of people who are not connected to the Internet be addressed?
- Modern architecture technologies
- A scientific approach to the alcoholism problem
- Stephen Hawking’s black hole theory
- NASA’s space projects that will be completed within the next decade
- In which fields are computer technologies unable to replace workers?
- A scientific approach to global warming: the most effective disaster prevention methods
- 12 features that are useful in the new generation of computers and mobile phones
- How do the sun’s rays affect people’s health?
- The scientific career and achievements of Ernest Rutherford
- The world’s most technologically advanced country
- Implementation of garbage-removal technologies in the oceans
- Novel methods of charging electronic devices
- Spaceship scientific research: Is interplanetary travel a possibility?
- Pluto’s surface temperature is 19 degrees Celsius.
- The most absurd and pointless scientific experiments
- The Moon’s gravity, temperature, and living conditions
- What might be discovered at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean? Will humanity ever reach its pinnacle?
- Technologies that make people’s lives easier to live
- Differences and similarities between the human brain and a computer
- Nursing technologies for delivering appropriate medications to patients in hospital settings
- Scientific research on the topic of global nature and environmental protection: ecological technologies and policies
- Does the popular minimalism movement contribute to the development of new technologies?
- The tallest plants on the planet, as well as the locations where they grow
- Throughout the world, innovative technologies for producing and reserving electricity are being developed.
- New technologies that prevent ships from collapsing during storms
- Apple’s approach to the security of their customers’ personal information
- How will the orbits of the planets in the Milky Way change over the next century?
- How big can the universe possibly be?
- 14 Nanotechnologies used in medicine to prevent or treat AIDS and cancer.
- Earth’s collision with an asteroid in about 600 years: real threat or hoax?
- Will humanity ever be able to cross the border of our galaxy?
- Will humans colonize Mars instead of saving the Earth from ecological disaster?
- The role of nanotechnologies in reducing the amount of garbage on the planet
- New sports technologies and how will they affect people’s health?
- Modern bicycles and technologies that reduce the likelihood of road accidents
- The world’s safest mode of transportation
- Virtual reality and its applications to humanity
- Can virtual reality help disabled people live a healthy life?
- The most efficient way to travel across the universe and galaxies
- How will robots and other programmed machines affect life on Earth?
- Changes in people’s occupations as a result of technological advancement
- Is the creation of human clones a possibility?
- The most impressive innovations that scientists are expected to develop in the next century
- Nanotechnologies in biology: Is it possible that people will implant microchips in their heads that will record every memory and useful data?
- Is it necessary to use technology to support human brain activities?
- Social media vs. television: Is it possible that people will stop watching TV channels and instead use the Internet?
- New technologies in education: what new teaching and learning methods might be beneficial in colleges and universities?
- How does the world of cutting-edge technologies and gadgets affect people’s interpersonal relationships?
- Virtual character marriages are a new trend in Japan.
- The impact of genetically modified foods on human health
- The efficacy of physical exercises aided by new technologies
- How long does it take scientists to develop a vaccine against a newly discovered virus?
- The spread of the Ebola virus and various methods for preventing it in healthy people
- Advantages and disadvantages of 3D printing technology
- How have computers influenced people’s lives?
- The world’s safest mode of transportation.
- Virtual reality and its applications for humanity
- Can virtual reality assist disabled people in living a healthy life?
- The best way to travel across the universe and galaxies
- Robots and other programmed machines: how will they affect life on Earth?
- Changes in people’s occupations as a result of technological progress
- Is it possible to create human clones?
- The most impressive innovations that people expect scientists to develop in the next century
- Nanotechnologies in biology: Is it possible that people will implant microchips in their heads to record every memory and useful data?
- Is it necessary to use technology to assist human brain activities?
- Social media vs. television: Is it possible that people will stop watching TV channels and instead turn to the Internet?
- New technologies in education: what new methods of teaching and learning might be beneficial in colleges and universities?
- How does the world of innovative technologies and gadgets affect people’s relationships with one another?
- A new trend in Japan: marriages between virtual characters.
- Genetically modified foods and their impact on human health
- The effectiveness of physical exercises aided by new technologies
- How long does it take scientists to develop a vaccine against an unexpectedly appearing virus?
- The spread of the Ebola virus and various methods of prevention in healthy people
- Benefits and advantages of 3D printing technology
- How have computers changed people’s lives?
- Products that improve people’s nighttime sleep and make their daily activities more productive
- The impact of the environment on people’s health: toxic gases, contaminated water, and genetically modified foods
- New plane technologies that assist pilots in controlling and landing the planes
- How can 3D printing help people save money on medical bills?
- The role of drones in today’s world: how can people use this technology to save money and avoid traffic?
- Future vehicles: how will people commute to work in several decades?
- The ability to control computers and mobile phones solely through brain activity.
- New technologies that help people balance their nervous systems and prevent stress
- Nanotechnologies in ophthalmology: resolving the problem of low vision in children
- People’s mental health and how modern technology affects it
- New garbage recycling technologies: methods to reduce global pollution
- China’s rapid development: technologies that the country employs to propel its economic system forward.
- Future methods of delivering oxygen to people on Mars
- 14 Technologies that purify and purify water for human consumption
- Oil drilling technologies and their environmental impact
- How do new businesses use social media to increase profits and attract new customers?
- Computer programs and applications that assist students in carrying out and organizing scientific research
- How will the Internet change in the next hundred years, and what technology may eventually replace the World Wide Web?
- The Benefits of Using Cloning Technologies in Home Care
- Unwanted consequences of people’s reliance on technology: computers, mobile phones, and gaming consoles
- New technologies in language learning: novel approaches to expanding one’s vocabulary
- Novel techniques for transplanting vital organs
- The significance of video games in people’s lives
- An environmentally friendly fuel that could be used in place of natural gas, gasoline, and diesel.
- The potential harm that robots could cause to humanity
- Is time travel possible, and what technologies might aid humanity in developing a time machine?
- Perpetual motion machine: various scientists’ attempts to create an engine with infinite energy resources.
- People use eight technologies on a daily basis.
- Scientific discoveries or decisions that have the potential to save the world
- How far can humans travel in space from Earth?
- What are the aerodynamic properties of automobiles and how have they changed since 1950?
- How do technologies affect people’s minds and cultures?
- What is the point of developing new warfare technologies if some countries have the capability to destroy our planet multiple times?
- What effect will new technologies have on military establishments and international relations?
- Does the Internet make people smarter or dumber?
- Which technologies are legally restricted on the territory of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea?
- Do Internet search engines like Google, Ask, and Bing cause people to be less attentive to what they learn?
- If new software necessitates more memory space on computers, how many terabytes will an average internet user require in the next twenty years?
- Will robots coexist with humans in a hundred years?
- How can robots assist humanity in increasing daily productivity?
- New technologies in Apple devices that improve people’s lives
- Future methods of acquiring and disseminating necessary information
- Will professional philologists ever be able to be replaced by translation or interpreting software?
- How can hospital patients be treated by robots and other programmed machines?
- New technologies in the taxi industry
- Is technological progress beneficial or should people avoid it?
- Which technologies have a negative impact on the environment, the Earth’s population, and the oceans?
- Tattoo technology: the most effective methods of putting colored pigments under the skin
- Does the United States government use any technologies that allow it to wiretap people’s private phone calls? Is this moral?
- What technologies should be implemented to provide wireless Internet access all over the world?
- Do modern people’s values prioritize new technologies over everything else?
- What technologies should be implemented to reduce the likelihood of global overpopulation?
- Are electric cars more cost-effective and productive than vehicles powered by benzene, diesel, or natural gas?
- Do Face ID and Touch ID technologies protect people’s data from hackers?
- Can any technologies extend people’s lives or reduce the amount of time they need to sleep at night?
- Are dolphins and whales as intelligent as humans?
- Movements and branches of new science
- Synthetic biology’s role in medicine
- The future impact of nanotechnology on human development
- Bionics: the fundamental principles and goals of the new science
- Nutrigenomics: food values and other factors influencing people’s health 2. The main principles and goals of memetics research
- Neuroeconomics: the human brain’s ability to make sound decisions.
- Sonocytology: the study of the sounds and impulses produced by human cells.
- Technologies that aid in the socialization and rehabilitation of people who have been in a coma for an extended period of time.
- How can zero gravity in outer space be used to benefit people?
- Which countries are well-known for their citizens’ significant achievements in the field of science?
- Which countries are well-known for their citizens’ significant achievements in the field of new technologies?
- How long will it take the Earth to replenish all of the resources and energy that humanity has depleted?
- New technologies in the restaurant and hotel industries: improved methods of collaborating with customers
- Is it ethical to implant microchips in animals?
- New technologies that allow people to shop online: is it cost-effective in terms of both time and money?
- New technologies for lowering various health risks in polluted areas
- Novel approaches to making medical procedures more precise and reducing the possibility of unfavorable outcomes.
- New technologies for cleaning eggs and removing all bacteria from the surfaces of natural products
- How can the implantation of microchips in the human brain assist people who are paralyzed?
- Heavy-duty trucks have autopilots installed.
- Payment systems that require eye or face scans: is this technology more secure than traditional passwords?
- Cameras with the ability to record everything in 360-degree mode.
- The Importance of Solar Batteries in the Modern World
- Intelligent computers that do not require human intervention to complete specific tasks or learn new information.
- Robotic chefs: the functions of the gadgets and other options that make cooking easier.
- Modular phone technology: why did the idea of creating a phone made up of multiple blocks fail?
- New technology that may enable people to feel and touch various objects in virtual realities.
- Will ordinary people be able to travel to space in the near future?
- The technology that recycles and filters the water used in showers.
- Technologies used in the fishing industry
- Gyroscope and various devices based on its operation
- Newton’s circle and the spheres that use it today
- Scientific evidence that other life forms exist in space 11. Active volcanoes that can erupt at any time: preventative and safety technologies
- Technologies that have the potential to make people healthier and more fit without requiring them to exert any effort.
- New technologies in the cosmetics industry
- Future science branches that may form new occupations 15. The most valuable resource on Earth and technological methods for extracting it
- New web-design technologies
- The Internet of Things: How does it affect people’s daily lives?
- Are there any nutritious components in synthetic food?
- What technologies should be implemented in people’s homes to reduce utility costs?
- Entertainment: How will new technologies impact people’s hobbies in the future?
- How will new technologies affect how people act, communicate, and interact with one another?
- How long will it take for humans to travel from Earth to Mars?
- Mars’ temperature: Is it possible for humans to survive on the Red Planet without the use of additional heating devices?
- What will people eat and how will they get their food on Mars?
- Professions that humans may require on Mars if it is colonized
- Technologies that will be required for humans to survive on Mars
- Will humanity’s messages sent into space ever be answered?
- If other forms of life exist in different galaxies, how will humans understand and communicate with them?
- Satellites in our planet’s orbit: what do they do and why are they important to people?
- Is it possible for a human to remain in a deep freeze for an extended period of time?
- International Space Station: What do cosmonauts study and observe from Earth’s orbit?
- The major problems of modern science: what problems are scientists attempting to solve?
- The main issues with modern technology: how hazardous can new technologies be to our environment?
- How have different professions changed and improved as a result of technological advancement?
- Egyptian pyramids: technologies used by ancient Egyptians to construct their pharaohs’ tombs
- Significant achievements of contemporary scientists in chemistry and biology
- What are the technologies used in modern helicopters, and how have these flying machines evolved since 1950?
- German road-building technologies: how can a high-quality road that lasts for decades be built?
- New technologies used in maternity hospitals
- What is antimatter and how can it be used in various industries?
- The advancement of science and technology in the twenty-first century
- How has technology changed our lives in comparison to people who lived a century ago?
- The modern technology you can’t live without
- Potential positive and negative effects of scientific advancement on the future
- Ethical considerations in human genetic engineering
- Controversial stem cell research issues
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of genetic engineering?
- What are the tools for enabling the disabled in science and technology?
- Human experiments: Can they be justified in the name of scientific advancement?
- Alternative energy technologies: can they provide humanity with long-term energy resources?
- Are there technologies that can halt global warming?
- What technologies can help to reduce the negative impact of humans on the environment?
- A scientific and technological contribution to lowering the carbon footprint
- Is there a link between human science and technology and natural disasters?
- Military technological advancement: a path to security or a global threat?
- Robot army: a scene from a science fiction film or the near future?
- Personal safety science and technology
- Scientific and technological advancements in cybersecurity
- Research and development of technologies for secure online purchases
Essays are the most common academic paper, and they may appear simple to an essay writer. And our free essay tips are always available to assist you in completing any type of essay. Still, if you get stuck writing, you can always come to us for assistance! Your science, technology, and society essay will undoubtedly receive an A+ from Custom-Writing.org!
- Funny Informative Speech Topics and Ideas to Submit
- An outline of Informative Speech Topics: Best Creative Topic Ideas
- Good Informative Speech Topics: How to Get Thunders of Applause
- Social Studies Topics to Help Complete Your Research Project
- Satirical Essay Samples and Best Satire Essay Topics
- Facts: UNC Writing Center
- Definition STS: Harward University
- An Introduction to Science and Technology Studies: Book by Sergio Sismondo
- Define Study of STS. Stanford University
- Search for a Topic Idea: Questia
- Essay Format: Ashford Writing Center
- General Essay and Paragraph Format: UVU Writing Center
- 100 Technology Topics for Research Papers: Owlcation
- A CS Research Topic Generator: Purdue University
- Research Topics List: NASA
- Innovative Technology: NASA
- Space Exploration Timeline: ALIC
- Science and Technology: Academia